Box of fudge brownies
6 ounces sliced almonds
8 ounce jar maraschino cherries
Eggs, water, oil according to box brownie instructions
- Brownies take on a new twist with just two simple ingredients added to the mix. Create these gourmet style brownies in no more time than it takes to bake brownies already.
- Prepare your boxed brownie mix according to the package. To create brownie bites, you are going to need a mini muffin tin. Coat the tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Drop two to three cherries into the bottom of each tin and try to keep them in the center. Add your brownie mix to the muffin tins.
- Bake brownies according to directions, but set timer ten minutes sooner then complete baking time. Remove brownies from oven when the timer for shortened time goes off. Press a pinch of sliced almonds into the tops of each brownie bites and add the tray back to the oven to finish baking.
- Adding the almonds will give them a nice toasted look and taste.