Looking for an easy yet AWESOME desert for the fall?
Give this No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake recipe a try! This will be a BIG hit!
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 7 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 graham cracker ready made crust
- Remove the plastic cover from the ready made pie crust, remove paper insert and set aside, you will re-use this.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the marshmallow fluff, sweeten condensed milk and mix until combined.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and mix well.
- With the beater going, slowly add the cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, ginger and cloves to the mixture, mix until combined, scraping down sides of bowl and mix again.
- Pour into the ready made crust and spread out evenly, you will have extra cheesecake billing, this can be used for mini cheesecakes, or custards.
- Add the “lid” back onto the cheesecake (upside down from when you took it off) and place in fridge, this lid will help insure nothing falls into your cheesecake.
- Chill in fridge for 4-24 hours.
- Serve chilled with whip cream if desired, we loved it without.