I saw this on Foodgasms facebook page and just had to share. This looks and sounds beyond amazing! Cookie Stuffed Brownie Cupcake recipe, is a MUST to try!
Box brownie mix, according to directions on box, cookie dough tube, Oreos
- Press about a tablespoon of cookie dough into the bottom of 24 prepared baking cups.
- Then add a chocolate sandwich cookie on top of the dough.
- Then add about a tablespoon of brownie batter on top until the cupcake liners are nearly full.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees until the cupcakes are cooked through. Remove and let cool.
- Serve warm cupcake with a scoop of ice cream on top and some hot fudge!
(Thank you for sharing, FoodGasms)