Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
Most people have items that they always have in their pantry,
here is a recipe that you might want to add the ingredients to your must have list
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- seasons to taste (optional)
- Cheese (optional)
- Green Onions (optional)
Add it all into a stockpot or large sauce pan or even a crock pot. Heat completely and enjoy. Our family loves to put tortilla chips on the bottom of the bowl, fill with the soup and add cheese and green onions to the top. Super easy, and inexpensive dinner.
Currently at Walgreens with In-Ad Coupons you can score a deal on the Chicken Broth and Corn!
Green Giant Canned Vegetables, $0.69 w/In-Ad Coupon (limit 3)
Butterball Chicken Broth 2/$1.00 w/In-Ad Coupon (limit 4)